Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Easiest character to g10?

I recently got my Yoda to g10, and it was incredibly simple. Who are some other toons that are easy to get to g10?
  • "EscapeArtist51;599255" wrote:
    "EventineElessedil;599247" wrote:
    "EscapeArtist51;599222" wrote:
    Luke is easy, QJG is easy both can get to gear 11! Genosian soldier was kinda easy I think, he was my first gear 10. Aye off topic question, how good is Luke now in a rebel team at gear 11 lol? @EventineElessedil I remember you saying you have him. You still like him with mods btw?

@EscapeArtist51 I do still like him. Luke is one of my best. Mods ... I'm not really chasing too much. I did put some on Luke. He's got a 5* health and a 4* health at L15, 2 L1 1-2* health, and 2 L1 1-2* crit chance. I'll upgrade them when I have some extra credits (yeah right).
    Yesterday I was doing my Arena battles and Biggs awarded Luke with a crit damage buff. Luke then proceeded to crit for 13k, which is the biggest number I've ever seen him put up in Arena. I don't recall who he hit but they went down.
    Now, I am currently farming up Rey and QGJ since everybody else has them, so my favorite may change, but right now Luke is King of my roster. FOTP aint bad either.

Ahh nice. I imagine Luke deals some amazing damage with crit damage mods. FOTP too. Potency mods might even help Luke out with his stun and DOTS. Do you use Luke over Leia in your rebel squad? And yes of course, no team is ever complete without Rey lol.

I haven't bothered with Leia. I have her 2* L1 on my bench, but only so many resources to go around. Someday I'll build her. I've been running into Leia on other teams in Arena and GW, yes she's got a good kit but most of the time I just wait for her to unstealth and then take her down, she doesn't seem like a must-have. Sometimes she goes off and is great, but I can usually focus others until stealth wears off.
  • Fives and Teebo have the same ridiculous gear requirements to reach gear 10
  • Someone had a chart on here weeks ago that detailed really well who you could get through gear 9 without any raid gear. Anyone remember where that was? Haven't found it yet, but I think anyone who hasn't seen it here would love it. I'll keep looking...

EDIT: man I cannot find this anywhere sorry, hoping maybe someone else remembers what I'm talking about and knows the dude who had it up. Might have been a google document.

Anyway, there are options that require 'less' gear.
  • These are ones off my head, with the only aggravating gear to farm beside em.

Tusken raider -2 stun guns, 1 stun cuffs, 1 detonator, 1 scanner
    Talia - 1 caller
    poggle - 1 caller
    N.acolyte - 1 caller
    Mace - 1 caller

Owell I'm bored. There's more I might post later