Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Exceeded number of allowed raids?

After I completed a rancor raid last night, I got a message that said I had exceeded the amount of allowed raids. What kind of nonsense is that? I've been in the same guild for months and we complete a heroic rancor raid every other day. Now it says im ineligible for rewards for another 24 hours. Shouldn't that mean that everyone else in my guild wouldn't get rewards? I was the only one that didn't.
  • "NicolasRage;76321" wrote:
    After I completed a rancor raid last night, I got a message that said I had exceeded the amount of allowed raids. What kind of nonsense is that? I've been in the same guild for months and we complete a heroic rancor raid every other day. Now it says im ineligible for rewards for another 24 hours. Shouldn't that mean that everyone else in my guild wouldn't get rewards? I was the only one that didn't.

The rewards cap is broken and devs have refused to comment on it. I can tell you it has nothing to do with how long you've been in a guild though.
  • There are bug reports about this but it t keeps happening.
    Wait till it happens to someone in the major guild and when they complain it will be fixed.
  • "sir_Phantom_Jedi;755197" wrote:
    There are bug reports about this but it t keeps happening.
    Wait till it happens to someone in the major guild and when they complain it will be fixed.

So true. Unless you are in team skunk or team instink your nothing but fodder
  • "MetxChris;755126" wrote:
    "NicolasRage;76321" wrote:

The rewards cap is broken and devs have refused to comment on it. I can tell you it has nothing to do with how long you've been in a guild though.

I only mentioned my guild time so that anyone replying would know I wasn't guild hopping or anything.Thanks for the response.
  • "ReVenGe_in_MiNd;755208" wrote:
    "sir_Phantom_Jedi;755197" wrote:
    There are bug reports about this but it t keeps happening.

So true. Unless you are in team skunk or team instink your nothing but fodder

Well yeah, they're all mega- whale couch potatoes, of course they are supported. One of their dudes hit 85 in a few days after the update lol.
  • Just c&p the following from another thread i posted it. It probably didnt get read there, because it got a devs answer: WAI

Okay,
    as some people told me this issue was WAI (works as intended), I'm going to give two examples why this definetly should not be WAI.
    Both examples will be done for Rancor heroic.
    Example 1
    Let us assume a guild hasn't done any raids for the last 5 days and now starts on Monday with 150k tickets. Let us further assume, this guild gets 30k tickets every GAR (guild activity reset). The week would look like the following:
    Monday before GAR: tickets: 150K --> 90k --> 30k Heroics: 0 --> 1--> 2
    Monday after GAR: tickets: 30k --> 60k --> 0 Heroics: 2 --> 3
    Tuesday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; heroics: 3
    Wednesday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 3 --> 4
    Thursday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 4
    Friday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 4 --> 5
    Saturday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 5
    Sunday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 5 --> 6
    So 1 week Monday to Sunday and 6 heroics done, which are worth 360k tickets.
    Example 2
    Let us assume a guild has no coins left and starts Monday with 0 tickets. Let us further assume, this guild gets 30k tickets every GAR (guild activity reset). The week would look like the following:
    Monday after GAR: tickets: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 0
    Tuesday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 0 --> 1
    Wednesday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 1
    Thursday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 1 --> 2
    Friday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 2
    Saturday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 2 --> 3
    Sunday after GAR: tickets: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 3
    Monday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 0 --> 1
    Tuesday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 1
    Wednesday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 1 --> 2
    Thursday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; Heroics: 2
    Friday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 2 --> 3
    Saturday after GAR: 0 --> 30k; heroics: 3
    Sunday after GAR: 30k --> 60k --> 0; Heroics: 3 --> 4
    So, the first week works out well, but in the second week, the guild again exceeds the 210k limit with 4 heroic raids which are worth 240k.
    Now "...stop providing raid rewards to the player after he/she has participated in raids that exceed the limit of 210k per week to summon." can be read the way, that participating in the 4th heroic Rancor in a week exceeds the limit and thus gives no reward, in which case both examples show the error. Or it could be read in the way, that the 4th raid gives a reward, as it is the one to exceed the limit but still gives the reward.
    Anyways, as soon as a guild starts a monday with 90k tickets or more in its bank, they are able to reach more than 4 heroic Rancor raids. This is pretty obvious and we actually thought about it on the day the limit was announced.
    But the last sentence "This will only affect players that are participating in the guild switching." made us think we were safe of being the target of a limitation.
    Apparently we were wrong.
    Btw as soon as a guild starts a monday with 150k tickets in its bank, Its even possible to do 4 heroic Tanktakedowns in one week, which would make you ineligible for a reward for the 4th raid.
  • "NicolasRage;76321" wrote:

You won't be in another for 48 hrs anyway so what's it matter?
  • "YOUniverse;755820" wrote:
    "NicolasRage;76321" wrote:

You won't be in another for 48 hrs anyway so what's it matter?

Because there's a raid going on now that I can't participate in.