Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Excess Sim Tickets / Items

I've Noticed that myself as well as most people in my guild have quite a very large excess in Sim Tickets, Low-Level Ability Mats, Low Level Gear etc.

Gear wise, this isn't a major problem for lower ended players because its good to have a lot of gear for donations to others and what not but there gets to be a point where you get to where most people are now in end-game content and nothing to use your 2000+ Mk5 Loronar Power cells on. Sure new characters do come out but this is a little excessive. We could really use some sort of gear exchange eiither for higher tier gear or for a new type of currency, to try and help us get gear we actually need/want. this could also work well as an exchange for Ability mats right up to zeta even a 10:1 ratio could be helpful. (Or an Auction-house)

Now my biggest issue is the over abundance of sim tickets i currently possess and i don't think i'm alone, we need some sort of event with maybe eliminated or nearly eliminated energy for a weekend or other short period of time once every few months where we can do something to spend these sim tickets were unwillingly hoarding in excesses of even 20k (im sure there are some with higher this is just where im at personally). i dont know these are just thought but im sure im not the only one who feels this way