Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Flurry of blows nerfed?

I now i was a little late tot the party with rey I only finished her now (7 starring i mean) and as soon as a furnace pops up she will be gear 9 but her special attack Leverage hits harder than her flurry of blows sometimes is that normal? I see screens and rey's i borrow hitting insanely hard and mine hits 6500+1500+1500+1500
On critical 10000+ (3*3500)
Is this normal on G8 one slot away from G9 ?
  • "Lianara;481768" wrote:
    Buffed by Omega mat. +15% damage.

Wow sorry i actually meant to say it was nerfed haha not buffed
  • Actually without any buffs it's supposed to hit around 8k. It's fine. Using Phasma it's insane
  • "IAmException;481803" wrote:
    Actually without any buffs it's supposed to hit around 8k. It's fine. Using Phasma it's insane

Itsjust weird because i saw other rey's hitting wayyyyy harder

• A crit on leverage can do more than a non crit flurry. remember, flurry isn't guaranteed 4 hits and to get maximum damage from flurry, you need buffs like offense up. if she has any debuffs at all, she loses offense from her unique.
    To get the hardest hits out of her, you need to carefully buff her up.
    You're meant to get foresight from her basic, then offense up from using leverage with a buff, then use leverage with offense up and advantage for a guaranteed crits. That's how you get the huge damage.
  • "ChefHaze;481938" wrote:
    A crit on leverage can do more than a non crit flurry. remember, flurry isn't guaranteed 4 hits and to get maximum damage from flurry, you need buffs like offense up. if she has any debuffs at all, she loses offense from her unique.
    You're meant to get foresight from her basic, then offense up from using leverage with a buff, then use leverage with offense up and advantage for a guaranteed crits. That's how you get the huge damage.

You probably also encountered this; Setting up rey for huge damage, but end up having to kill a low health enemy because he didnt go down in the previous attack. I wouldnt say it happens often, but when it does its facepalm time
  • "leef;481984" wrote:
    "ChefHaze;481938" wrote:
    A crit on leverage can do more than a non crit flurry. remember, flurry isn't guaranteed 4 hits and to get maximum damage from flurry, you need buffs like offense up. if she has any debuffs at all, she loses offense from her unique.

You probably also encountered this; Setting up rey for huge damage, but end up having to kill a low health enemy because he didnt go down in the previous attack. I wouldnt say it happens often, but when it does its facepalm time

Lol, yes! I hate that. So much effort goes into setting her up. Sometimes I'll still use it on the full health toon if o think I can 1 shot them, and sometimes it backfires.
  • "Phil2D2;482357" wrote:
    It's nice running her with dooku lead, because you can start with leverage to give her foresight, then if someone swings at her it automatically misses and gives her offense up.

Yup, just wait for QGJ to waste his dispel.
  • "Kebab;481896" wrote:
    "IAmException;481803" wrote:
    Actually without any buffs it's supposed to hit around 8k. It's fine. Using Phasma it's insane

Itsjust weird because i saw other rey's hitting wayyyyy harder

That's the AI buff they swear on their lives isn't there. Despite the evidence that it is.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,318 PostsLatest Activity: 8 minutes ago