Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Force unleashed 10th anniversary

It’s been ten years since the game came out tomorrow. Please bring Starkiller in as a neutral
  • If the 15th birthday of Kotor (which was the 12th) wasn't a revan release you got no chance
  • Both versions of Stakiller were strongly either Light or Dark. Don't really think a Neutral character outside of some droids or scoundrels is too likely.
  • "Rythmstick;d-182131" wrote:
    It’s been ten years since the game came out tomorrow. Please bring Starkiller in as a neutral

"starkiller_1_SoC;c-1646554" wrote:
    StarKiller and Agent kallis should both be in. Game with light dark synergy and either leadership or unique that impacts their ally's differently if allies are dark or light side. Then you will get some amazing combos springing up

@Rythmstick @starkiller_1_SoC Yeeees! Please yes! I commented on a thread long ago about this. The Force Unleashed was one of my most favorite Star Wars games ever. I loved it. Starkiller (Galen Marek) would totally rock this game! :smiley: Who else agrees? :sunglasses:

Ps. If ya want, check out the thread I was talking about. Here it is... ;)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/113137/starkiller-galen-marek-galen-marek-galen-marek#latest

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago