Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Furnace Regrets

What is the one character you gave a furnace to, but now regret and why? Might be helpful for those trying to make decisions on who to go with.
  • droid caller to daka and poggle. sun fac, fives , bariss and RG all need one.

oops off topic.

As for furnace, I kinda regret giving one to ig-86
  • "Zekex;437210" wrote:
    droid caller to daka and poggle. sun fac, fives , bariss and RG all need one.

oops off topic.

As for furnace, I kinda regret giving one to ig-86

Until you hit gear 11
  • I regret giving my first droid caller on Fives eventhough he is still a beast in Arena and Raids.
  • Ever meeting my exgirlfreind is my biggest mistake

Wanna meet my ex-wife ? :)
    at least you didn't marry her >:)
  • Old Daka
    I don't regret it, I got her to gear 9. It is what it is
    But I should have saved it
  • "Frommer;436353" wrote:
    "NeonPhyzics;436132" wrote:
    I gave a few key pieces out earlier before I realized that that not all gear is created equal...so I regret lots of these :(

@NeonPhyzics

What do you mean not all gear is created equally?

I am adopting the language of the declaration of independence "all men are created equal" - and making a twisted remark that not all gear is created equal (i.e. of equal value) in the framework of this game

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_men_are_created_equal

• droid caller on Barriss, furnace on Lumi :/

Maybe some day healers will get some effectiveness back and I'll regret this less. They are still decent in GW but that's just because its a huge attrition based slog and your protection is gone a few battles in anyways. In arena protection basically put all heal and % hp based skills to half effectiveness.

Poor Kylo who has to be at 50% of less to be even marginally scary really has to be a 25% effective hp or less, and then hes pretty much just dead. Putting protection behind health instead of in front of it would give some power back to healers and actually buff Kylo to maybe barely relevant.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,283 PostsLatest Activity: 6 days ago