Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Galactic Legends

I cannot emphasize enough what a bad idea the GLs were. You did your entire player base a tremendous injustice by putting these in the game. They are awful and horrible and your ideas were terrible. No one wanted them. And now we get matched with them in PVP. I spend money on this game but I can't afford a $40,000 game character. This is so much more than unfair for regular players. Either put GL owners into their own bubbles so they only face one another or continue to bleed the average player who is fed up with this crap. Bad idea. Terrible idea. Fire who thought of it.
  • "Nikoms565;c-2154920" wrote:
    I have a GL. I have spent less than $10 over the past 3 years. Someone owes me $39,990.

? If you've only spent ten, sounds like maybe YOU owe $39,990!
  • The white knights don’t seem to understand that the very idea of GLs break the game on fundamental levels. Sure, the newest, shiniest character is always OP, and I don’t think that’s the biggest issue. But the gap between GA$ and DR is nowhere comparable to the gap between SLKR and GA$. Their stats are heaven and earth compared to the rest. The GLs are so much overboard, they break most game modes. They scrapped a raid because of them. They are not healthy for the game long- or short-term.

The monetary investment is a secondary argument/problem. Everything in the game is possible to get through f2p patient farming.