Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Geonosian team

In my opinion the geonosian team is a joke. It can kill a Jedi team with 4 zeta an 100k strength while having only 1 zeta and 70k. This is no balance. I understand that EA wants to push players to buy new content, but this is an outrageous cash grab. To be competitive you need to buy the brute alpha, and have an overpowered team. This is an immense killjoy. Redress the balance and stop making every new content a new meta over the last.
  • True, but it still ruins the game balance an makes you feel stupid to grind for months to get your team to 100k, and then a new team makes it obsolete. I don't mind that it is a challenge but you have 0 chance against a geo team with Jedi. That is the point that bothers me. The mechanic allows no strategy if they regenerate immediately.
  • "Bryant_Oneal;c-1962395" wrote:
    I don't mind that it is a challenge but you have 0 chance against a geo team with Jedi. That is the point that bothers me. The mechanic allows no strategy if they regenerate immediately.

JKR is a hard counter to Geos, good Geos can beat JKR with good RNG. Saying that Jedi don't stand a chance against Geos only means that your gear and or/modding is subpar.
  • "Bryant_Oneal;d-213903" wrote:
    Redress the balance and stop making every new content a new meta over the last.

But that’s how they make money to keep this game going. There’s no reason for whales to spend if all the F2Ps have equally strong teams.

Also, Brood Alpha is a very F2P character, you don’t need to buy him.
  • "Bryant_Oneal;c-1962395" wrote:
    True, but it still ruins the game balance an makes you feel stupid to grind for months to get your team to 100k, and then a new team makes it obsolete. I don't mind that it is a challenge but you have 0 chance against a geo team with Jedi. That is the point that bothers me. The mechanic allows no strategy if they regenerate immediately.

Try these teams, traya, padme, jawas (offense).
  • So all I see here is three teams that are hard counters. I'm not going to count the Jawas. They have been known to loose to the Geos a lot more than win. It's completely left to RNG with them. But if anyone has some theory crafting that works, please share. Because JKR is often used in to take out a font wall defense in GA. And if you run into the Geos in the back wall and don't have JKR, Padme or Traya sith trio, it appears that there's nothing you can do. Any help on this would be great outside of those three teams. I'm not going to waste my time with Jawas. Lol. That's a lot of grind for a no good team.
  • It was the same problem with nightsisters as the game progresses there will be new obstacles
  • JTR with the resistance Heroes. General Grievous with sep droids. A really good Nest. Geos are good but hardly unbeatable.

All games of this kind work on rotating the meta. Never expect to build a team and have it stay the top for life. Not that Geos are even close to meta.
  • For any one team like the Geos to have ONLY one, two, or three teams that are adequate counters to the Geonosians is ridiculous. Support cannon fodder characters should not be ass beaters. Hell, the tusken raiders were cooler than the Geos. The developers just turned in their cool cards with this one. They need to seriously review the content before they make the Mos Eisley bartender the new meta.