Forum Discussion

7 years ago

GMY teir 3.... So this is ridiculous

I like a challenge, but when no matter what team I assemble gets almost entirely wiped out within 20 seconds.. Do these things even ever get tested before they get put live?
    YusufDark
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Fürkész;c-1583917" wrote:
    Then I really do not understand, I tried with G12 GK lead, G12 JKA, G12 old ben, G11 Ahsoka, G11 GMY. My best was when only two sith remained, but still failed. Maybe my speed?

it doesnt also write mytic on the tier why?
  • Ok, now I made it to 3* with the above mentioned team. It just depends on what is nihilus first move. In my case he just used his basic, not his special, so I was able to use my spec. abilities, and bang... 3 star for me.
  • "Fürkész;c-1583917" wrote:
    Then I really do not understand, I tried with G12 GK lead, G12 JKA, G12 old ben, G11 Ahsoka, G11 GMY. My best was when only two sith remained, but still failed. Maybe my speed?

I think you should use at least one healer under GK lead, preferably Zarris or Hermit Yoda - no zeta needed for Yoda (HY provides more mass attacks due to his Master's Training, and he give prot regen with his basic, but zetad Barris' healing on crit helps as well). Although, I'd try GMY or OB lead with your team, if you have no healers.
  • "Spang;c-1584330" wrote:
    "Fürkész;c-1583917" wrote:

I think you should use at least one healer under GK lead, preferably Zarris or Hermit Yoda - no zeta needed for Yoda (HY provides more mass attacks due to his Master's Training, and he give prot regen with his basic, but zetad Barris' healing on crit helps as well). Although, I'd try GMY or OB lead with your team, if you have no healers.

GMY isnt allowed as lead on this one.. That would make it too easy then.
  • After repeating it....20.. times in a row... 2 times they stopped rt before my old Ben was killed and I got one attack lol... screw it, another few months of building I suppose
  • Gk g12, ezra g11, Hermit Yoda g11, old Ben g9, gmy g11. No zetas. Hit auto and win. Good speed but not arena speed on them all. + 90-100
  • Re: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/178726/gmy-mythic-event-t3#latest
  • My Team was General Kenobi Lead (G12), GMY (G12), Hermit Yoda (G11), Old Ben (G9), Ezra (G11).

I used arena mods on the team (from my bastila Jedi team). But I gave General Kenobi all protection Primaries so he is at 90k protection. That helps weather the massive onslaught of attacks as soon as one of the Sith crits, they all go after GK and he can take the hit. I have GM Yoda fastest so I can pop Tenacity up and then use GK cleanse ASAP. Old Ben first taunts to get heat off of GK and then use his Ability block. Ezra calls GMY for assist and Hermit Yoda gives his training buff to GMY then Ezra then GK, then Old Ben.

Target Sidous first due to heal block then Nihlus, the rest fall apart quickly but hit Maul then Sith Assassin, then Dooku then Trooper.

I got through this with 3 stars.

Wait till people start getting Bastila at 7*. This event can be put on full auto then.