Forum Discussion

1Masterluke
Rising Newcomer
2 years ago

Grand Inquisitor Event

Dear Ea/CG,
You have given us a great new event ROTE and character in Reva, could you please make the Grand Inquisitor event monthly please.
  • "HumbleMumble;c-2412662" wrote:
    It’s not the easiest event but neither the hardest. But I must say they could have skipped the first wave having to fight the Grand Inquisitor every single time. That got boring real quick.

It's only to mess up your Cooldowns and turn order for when you really need them. Annoying for sure.
  • "Vendi1983;c-2412675" wrote:
    "HumbleMumble;c-2412662" wrote:
    It’s not the easiest event but neither the hardest. But I must say they could have skipped the first wave having to fight the Grand Inquisitor every single time. That got boring real quick.

It's only to mess up your Cooldowns and turn order for when you really need them. Annoying for sure.

Yes - found this particularly annoying for the Maul stage.
    SnuggeSnuggles
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Vendi1983;c-2412675" wrote:
    "HumbleMumble;c-2412662" wrote:

You’re probably correct, just hope they solve it in a different and less tedious way for any future events.
  • I found it straightforward tbf. Fulcrum was a bit annoying until I switched to 2S lead.
  • 5B across the board except 2S for Ezra. Maul I opened the first wave with 7S second special instead of ability block. Saved that for the Maul wave to strip his buffs and ability block him right away. It makes it much easier.