Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Grand Moff Tarkin Rework

Grand Moff Tarkin Rework
https://i.imgur.com/k7IeYYH.png

Grand Moff Tarkin is in need of a rework. Tarkin is a fleet commander which increases his stock and need for a rework. I don't have any ideas on what to rework on his specials or basic and will leave that to you but I do think his leader ability is GOOD and if it got a zeta with some new ability added to the speed Tarkin can actually become ARENA viable and make KRENNIC & DEATH TROOPER viable in arena.

I have Krennic and DT max gear 4* each and I've tried different leads with palp, Vader and maul But against the current meta which is diverse they are to slow even with good mods. If Tarkin can get a rework like kylo ren where they tweak some special attacks and add a zeta to his leader skill, imo it could make Empire even more interesting!
  • Krennic and DT are both very viable in arena... I place in top 5 every day and regularly take 1-3 I use Palp(l), Krennic, DT, ShoreT and Rex. Although I'm currently working toward a new team of Krennic(l), DT, Veers, ShoreT and Rex. I'm hoping the Tarkin rework allows him to become a replacement for the Rex. Empire badly needs a good, reliable cleanser. It would be awesome if they also added the tenacity up to it like Rex, but I'll settle for a reliable cleanse.