Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Guild activities PVP attempts

PvP attempts should involve ships also but it don't WHY? It is player vs player also...change it please..
  • Nope right now you play PvP on squad arena,no energy is used and points giing for raid tickets ,Why not ships it is PvP also?
  • Yea change it that's what I'm saying all PvP matches go for raid tickets just like arena right now going for raid tickets but not ship pvp..why? Change, update it to do it PvP also
  • Play squad arena watch your guild 0/600 go up want the same for ship arena it is pvp..
  • "K331;c-1416134" wrote:
    Play squad arena watch your guild 0/600 go up want the same for ship arena it is pvp..

But it doesn't go up. As two people have said, it goes up by spending energy for Light or Dark side battles or cantina.
  • I do actually agree with this because squad arena is boring I only do my 2 per day for dailies and to stay top 100 whereas I actually do all my fleet battles and fight for top spot
  • "K331;c-1416132" wrote:
    Nope right now you play PvP on squad arena,no energy is used and points giing for raid tickets ,Why not ships it is PvP also?

You are wrong.
  • If they added Fleet matches into the PvP activity they would then raise the amount of matches required for each tier progression in the guild daily activity as it is currently possible to max it out just by all 50 people in the guild doing all 5 of their squad arena matches that day.

So in saying you want fleet matches added in, you are saying you want them to double the required number of battles that must be fought for each tier of the PvP daily activity. This is a guild activity. EA/CG doesn't want to make it possible for a few people to cover for lazy or non-existant members of guilds, so the only way fleet would ever be added is if they raise the requirement.

TLDR: adding fleet matches in would make it harder to max out this activity.
  • "Darthpedro;c-1416157" wrote:
    I do actually agree with this because squad arena is boring I only do my 2 per day for dailies and to stay top 100 whereas I actually do all my fleet battles and fight for top spot

I don't know what you're agreeing with...it wasn't suggested that squad arena pvp be removed from the weekly guild activity.
  • "TVF;c-1416410" wrote:
    "Darthpedro;c-1416157" wrote:
    I do actually agree with this because squad arena is boring I only do my 2 per day for dailies and to stay top 100 whereas I actually do all my fleet battles and fight for top spot

I don't know what you're agreeing with...it wasn't suggested that squad arena pvp be removed from the weekly guild activity.

I understand that but it would be nice if the pvp I actually care about doing counted the same as the pvp I don't care about I still get the credit for the daily activity as I start it and forfeit to burn off my attempts because im a good little soldier but it would just be nicer to just do my fleet and have it count

Heck I like fleet so much better I will spend the 50 crystals just to get to do more battles sometimes I climb to 1st twice in one day