Forum Discussion

Garalktail
New Spectator
4 years ago

Guild chat gear levels

Can we get the option in game to choose what gear/relic levels get posted in guild chat? My guild isn't part of the elite credit card givers. We still praise and rejoice when members promote to r7. It's a little depressing that now we don't see r7 or r8 posts anymore. Would be nice to turn it back on, or pick certain gear/relic levels that do get posted
  • Gosh, I miss the same thing as well.
    I think that every relic level is a victory worth to be shared. So, yeah, that would be amazing to have some notifications to, maybe R5 (because of Crancor) and R7 and R8

• "Firefoxx666;c-2304559" wrote:
    I don't miss any gear notifications going away. It's far too cluttered as it is. However I'm completely in favor of a per-guild filter so everyone can pick the amount of spam.

Sadly that will almost certainly be at the bottom of the QOL pile, and probably not something they'll even think about putting time into.

And I agree with the gear ones, most guilds are above that point, maybe just g12 and g13. Then maybe like r3 r5 r7 8 9. Or just give us a dang option or something. But like this kills lower people's moral. Like some guys are too reserved to post on discord like hey look I r7'd thus guy, but in game we saw and congratulated them. But now nothing because we don't have over 300mil gp so no r9s
  • I don't miss any gear notifications going away. It's far too cluttered as it is. However I'm completely in favor of a per-guild filter so everyone can pick the amount of spam.

Sadly that will almost certainly be at the bottom of the QOL pile, and probably not something they'll even think about putting time into.