Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Guild conflict due to TB

Our guild as like any I'm sure have had a lot of conflict internally over people not contributing every day. It's a tough topic cause it's a lot to ask (50 people 6days a week) and also kinda essential to contribute.

So I had an idea dunno if it's been mentioned yet that could fix the issue or at least ease it somewhat

IDEA: officers/leader, select a territory each day and at the end of the phase everyone who hasn't deployed, automatically deploys in that territory.

I don't think it's much to ask and would benefit guilds especially when people go on holiday etc and can't play.

What do you guys think?

• "WompWompRat;c-1273281" wrote:
    I don't see the point of keeping dead weight around .. I do agree people not putting in their time will create problems. The bigger issue I see are the committed players looking for greener pastures.

Much bigger. Agreed. I don't blame them, am still friends with people who've left our guild to join up with the meg-guilds. Still, kinda annoying...

The one thing I give the OP is that the revolving door of your worst players means you sometimes get even worse players who just cause friction. You gotta drop them, but it doesn't guarantee anything.
  • I have seen the same issues about people not doing tb daily and having to be reminded by officers daily... it's kinda tough because it's a game and you don't want to be policing around, but this is what this game makes us, with such size of content. I think at the end of the day you gotta kick the slackers and find people who is more committed to the game; which sounds kinda extreme because sometimes it seems like most people forget it's a MOBILE GAME, which should be intended to play on your dead time
  • I totally understand that people need to participate each day. No guild needs dead weight. I personally have never once missed getting my 600 since guilds came into existence.

However, it would be nice if while I lost power from hurricane Irma for four days, that the officers could have at least been able to deploy my troops if I missed. A missing member still wouldn't contributed the combat missions, but the guild would get something. It would also be nice to figure a work around for somebody missing their 600 one time that doesn't ruin a TB. Since those mechanisms don't exist, I was sitting in my car burning fuel that was irreplaceable because all the pumps were totally drained trying to charge my phone so I don't screw my guild.

Instead of just being able to worry about taking the boards off my windows, and dealing with the 8 inches of standing water and 4 truckloads of tree debris in my yard, and the rotting food I'm my freezer, and getting in touch with my family to make sure their OK, and trying to find someone with power that my 6 year old could stay with so he could sleep at night instead of lying awake sweating because it's a humid 85 degrees at night with no breeze or working fans in Florida... instead of dealing with that I have to stop to deal with TB so 49 other people don't get screwed.

Let one more person say that making some small allowances for human beings who vigilantly play every day 99.999% of the time to have a single bad day, and not mess up everything is being unreasonable.
  • "JacenRoe;c-1273350" wrote:
    I totally understand that people need to participate each day. No guild needs dead weight. I personally have never once missed getting my 600 since guilds came into existence.

However, it would be nice if while I lost power from hurricane Irma for four days, that the officers could have at least been able to deploy my troops if I missed. A missing member still wouldn't contributed the combat missions, but the guild would get something. It would also be nice to figure a work around for somebody missing their 600 one time that doesn't ruin a TB. Since those mechanisms don't exist, I was sitting in my car burning fuel that was irreplaceable because all the pumps were totally drained trying to charge my phone so I don't screw my guild.

Instead of just being able to worry about taking the boards off my windows, and dealing with the 8 inches of standing water and 4 truckloads of tree debris in my yard, and the rotting food I'm my freezer, and getting in touch with my family to make sure their OK, and trying to find someone with power that my 6 year old could stay with so he could sleep at night instead of lying awake sweating because it's a humid 85 degrees at night with no breeze or working fans in Florida... instead of dealing with that I have to stop to deal with TB so 49 other people don't get screwed.

Let one more person say that making some small allowances for human beings who vigilantly play every day 99.999% of the time to have a single bad day, and not mess up everything is being unreasonable.

One of my big points exactly, that when people are off the guild doesn't have to suffer so much