Forum Discussion

Bantha_Milker
New Spectator
3 years ago

Guild officer needs to transfer to new Google Play, how??

Hey everyone. A guild officer in my guild is in a desperate situation. He has been playing since the start with his work email as the Google Play email. He's getting a new job and that email will soon be gone forever, so he won't have any more access to his account.

Is there a way for him to transfer his account to his personal Gmail email?

He made a support ticket days ago, but hasn't received any response.

His email could shut down any day now, so he's in a tough situation.

Anyone know what to do or how to make it happen?

Thank you so much!
  • Perhaps a dumb reply...but cant he simply DISCONNECT the game from present GOOGLE account and then CONNECT with another one? AT least i have the option to "disconnect" right now.
    And as a plan B...i see an option to connect to Facebook. I personally dont like FB, but it would be better than losing the account altogether. SO...disconnect from Google just in case email goes to someone else...and connect to FB...no?

I MAY be missing something...never had to change accounts...
  • No, that's not a dumb thought. He tried that and it didn't work. The reasoning is they don't want to make it easy to sell accounts.
  • "Dannydgoatee;c-2344288" wrote:
    No, that's not a dumb thought. He tried that and it didn't work. The reasoning is they don't want to make it easy to sell accounts.

Not even "plan B"...the facebook linking?

• "Ghost666;c-2344294" wrote:
    "Dannydgoatee;c-2344288" wrote:
    No, that's not a dumb thought. He tried that and it didn't work. The reasoning is they don't want to make it easy to sell accounts.

Not even "plan B"...the facebook linking?

I suggested that to him. I'm not sure if he tried it. Through research some say to call EA Support on the phone. Oy. Definitely is tough to do, and I know why.

My suggestion was to link to FB, sign out of Google play, then sign out of FB, then sign into new email, then sign onto FB and see if it links up. I don't think it worked. :s