Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Han modifier sector 3

Dear CG,

This game was great. It was great still after the GLs. The first conquest was absolutly great.

But this great modifier in sector 3 for han he dies just before i have done a turn.

Losing 25% health per turn inclusive bonusturns, sorry but there is no fun. No fun in losing energy per RNG.

It is a very sad story about your game.

I wish you a great awakening by the force and you ,CG, will connect to the player base again before broke up as the jedi order in episode 3 through their arrogance.

Demeter
  • The modifier itself is really bad like you said but it alligns with the Episode 5 story - you dont want to kill Han.

Actually I must say this time around conquest bosses are actually telling the story of bobba fett. Episode 3, Episode 5, Episode 6, Mandalorian. I dont know only what Asajj is doing there but I might not remember some CW episode
  • If this was a GC gimmick, it'd be cute because I can try multiple times for free. But to do something like this in a game mode that is already taxing our resources... it just isn't cute.
  • I can't think of a dumber modifier or mechanic to ever exist in this game :(
  • It cost me 60 energy. 10% health would be ok but 25% each turn while the gets 5 bonus turns although i used my jml team with jkl, revan, hyoda and jolee. At least i cleand it with slkr.
  • What? I haven't done it yet, am I going to be trying to keep Han alive?

The wording of the modifier is very confusing. Han can never be the only surviving ally, he's not an ally. He's an enemy. That made me think the only way for it to make sense was to read it as if he was an ally. So reading it from the perspective of the owning player seemed how to read that modifier. Like most modifiers.

I thought I had to make sure Han was knocked out (in the Carbonite) before all the other enemies died. Just as well I forum.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Winterwolves;c-2312163" wrote:
    What? I haven't done it yet, am I going to be trying to keep Han alive?

The wording of the modifier is very confusing. Han can never be the only surviving ally, he's not an ally. He's an enemy. That made me think the only way for it to make sense was to read it as if he was an ally. So reading it from the perspective of the owning player seemed how to read that modifier. Like most modifiers.

I thought I had to make sure Han was knocked out (in the Carbonite) before all the other enemies died. Just as well I forum.

It's the opposite; it sounds to me like you keep Han alive and kill his friends.

He damages himself when he takes a turn, so Fracture might be a good way to keep him alive.
  • "crzydroid;c-2312184" wrote:
    "Winterwolves;c-2312163" wrote:
    What? I haven't done it yet, am I going to be trying to keep Han alive?

It's the opposite; it sounds to me like you keep Han alive and kill his friends.

He damages himself when he takes a turn, so Fracture might be a good way to keep him alive.

Fracture or tm train