Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Hera zeta - Recommendation

I would just like to state for the record that the dispel in the zeta ability is inconsistent with the gameplay mechanics of other characters like bastila Shan, shaak ti and others. This greatly diminishes the value of the Hera zeta. I understand that those characters cleanse first, then call to assist (on abilities that don't even require a zeta mind you) but Hera's ability somehow works in the opposite direction. I recommend we just bring her in line with the other characters in the game who have a dispel / call to assist.

Let's compare these three dispel / call to assist mechanics:

Shaak Ti's omega ability Assault Team, dispels ALL debuffs on ALL allies! Then it calls all clones to assist, also buffs them with crit chance / speed & tenacity up / crit immunity depending on their role for 3 turns! Buffs for everyone! Woohoo! (3 turn cooldown)
Bastila Shan's omega ability Rally, dispels ALL debuffs on one ally and calls them to assist (no faction requirements whatsoever!) giving offense up, defense up, speed up, accuracy up, and critical chance up for 3 turns. Holy buffs Batman! (4 turn cooldown)
Hera's ZETA ability Play to Strengths, gives a single Phoenix member 50% turn meter gain an extra 25% potency buff on this one attack with a one turn cooldown reduction. Are you dazed or stunned? Sorry... you don't get any of those things. Nothing. You stand there and you Play to Your Weaknesses. Not a phoenix member? No worries, you still do more damage and get 25% potency on this one attack. You're welcome. (3 turn cooldown)

Hopefully we can do our girl some justice. I know Kanan would appreciate :) thanks