Forum Discussion

Nienormalny911
Rising Novice
3 years ago

How do i secure my SWGoH account?

Todays situation:

I have been disconnected from the game several times today - with the message implying that someone else from other device is connecting to my account. See screen below. Later today i found out that my account name has been changed and it wasn’t changed by me. I have no idea who ADN681 is, my nick name was Człowiek Bartek from the very beginning. Apparently someone gained access to my account. What can i do about it?

• I changed my email (AppleID and Play Store use the same address) and fb passwords already. Hope that's enough. Lost 400 crystals but whatever. I had such a poor experience with the support i won't even bother to drop a ticket.
  • Nah, no harm done fortunately:) Might now even be intentional. Last year i had an opposite situation - new PC, fresh Windows, just installed Nox and boom! I'm in the account of some russian dude about my GP back then. Just like that. Reinstalling Nox didn't help, had to switch to Bluestacks.
    KellinDrexel
    Seasoned Newcomer
    lol, maybe the guy who changed the name thought it was his account that was being "hacked"
  • "Magruffin;c-2367755" wrote:
    How's your account linked ? Facebook, Google, ios?

I'm using iOS and have Facebook linked. Occasionally i use Bluestacks on my PC.
  • A known bug that has never been fixed or addressed. There may be a chance your Facebook may have been compromised allowing them access via that link. Change all your passwords, that’s the best you can do, and maybe avoid blue stacks as it could possibly have leaked through there
  • "Ultra;c-2367762" wrote:
    Do you switch accounts on Bluestacks?

Not sure if i understand. I only have one account. Also i didn't log myself out by using emulator. And for sure i didn't change my nickname in-game.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,280 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago