Forum Discussion

coolnessda
Rising Newcomer
10 months ago

How do rewards work for ultimate event work?

So I managed to attempt the ultimate journey event with my slkr team as he was the only gl I had at 7 (jabba is close to 7 now). Got wrecked and forfeited before I could lose the battle. I went in unprepared but plan on only doing jabba's event since I'm so close to unlocking his ultimate ability. So who who is the enemy I'll be facing and how many token are won through the event? Since I wasn't able to complete it I wasn't able to read up on any info.
  • You didn't try again?
    You can attack with every GL you own, unlimited attempts. 1 win each.
    The SLKR battle took some replays, but once I realised you can stun Rey it was much easier.
  • 300 tokens per win.

Except for omicrons, every other item in that store is too expensive to pay for a refresh on the battle. As in, you get more kyros (and everything else) just by buying them directly for crystals in shipments.
  • Yeah I didn't read too much into the event and was not prepared to handle a gl Rey with ultimate ability with no ultimate slkr. I didn't know she could be stunned either until I read up on some hints after the event ended. But as for jabba who is the enemy
  • If I remember correctly, it's the same enemies from his ultimate, but with higher stats.
  • So it shouldn't be too bad then. I have no issues with his ultimate event outside of collecting the tickets to get the last 5 mats.
  • "RedrumCompost;c-2450267" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2450259" wrote:
    Wasn't this over a week ago

was it a one time event?

Event is once a month and for one day.
  • "YolkyWarEagle1;c-2450288" wrote:
    "LordDirt;c-2450268" wrote:
    "RedrumCompost;c-2450267" wrote:
    "TVF;c-2450259" wrote:
    Wasn't this over a week ago

was it a one time event?

Event is once a month and for one day.