Forum Discussion

74fo9s8yw609
Rising Newcomer
28 days ago

Is Naboo raid fixed?

My guild switched back to Bike raid due to the Naboo raid bug with battles ending early. 

Can people confirm if this been fixed yet? I saw CG say latest update should have fixed it but hearing that bug is still there?

• They claim to have fixed it, but apparently that's not the case. One of my guildmates claims he still keeps running into that early victory bug. The week before last, I decided to try it on 1x speed, simply because that helped me not get immediately wrecked in the Maul tier of the JJ event. Putting it on 1x or even 2x speed seems to do the trick for me, I even suggested they try that, it didn't help.

Rhombi
    Rising Novice

I did my 5 battles with no issue, and haven't heard of any battles ending early through the guild complaint hotline... Here's hoping it works out for you. 

• What about the difficulty of the T0/T1 levels? Did they actually reduce the difficulty to make it easier to do those? I haven't seen ANYONE review the raid yet with the changes of T0/T1 having been promised. We don't want to go back to that yet if that difficulty isn't adjusted quite yet.

Tenebrae-3626
      Rising Scout

The difficulty, it seems, they've adjusted. Thank goodness. Also, it seems they've really gotten rid of the early victory bug. I tried the raid out at 4x speed yesterday during my runs, gotta say it's nice to only have to worry about difficulty for once. And none of my guildmates have had any complaints about that bug either, but there's still two days left, who knows. If it does pop up, I'll let you guys know.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 16 minutes ago