Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Is Teebo THAT bad..?

Hi guys

I am currently farming ewoks for the return of C3P0 - whenever that might be...

The standard setup for this event, as I hear it, would be:
Chirpa (L)
Wicket
Elder
Paploo
Logray

My problem now being, that I am not sure that I am able to get Logray to 7* in time for C3P0's return, but I have Teebo at 7*

Do you guys think that I could get C3P0 @7* with Teebo instead og Logray?
  • Took me 6 hours but I did it with g11/12 zchirpa, teebo, elder, scout, and zpaploo
  • "Moroveus;c-1776628" wrote:
    I unlocked 7* C-3PO with:

• Chirpa (lead)
    • Teebo
    • Wicket
    • Ewok Scout
    • Ewok Elder
    I had them all geared up to G11 or 12 with good mods, and it still took SEVERAL attempts to finish the C-3PO event.

I’m impressed. I was trying it with the same squad (no G12s) and was only able to get through tier 6. The dispel on Paploo’s basic would have made things so much easier.
  • I did it with a fairly weak teebo and no logray. My wicket and eldar were G12 and I moved arena mods. Chirpa lead and Paploo. Teebo may have honestly been mvp. I kept using him stealthed to remove TM right before R2 or even Han would have gone. He also removed the second taunt from the soldier when Paploo was down. Wicket did all the damage but teebo not useless in this event if used correctly

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,324 PostsLatest Activity: 11 hours ago