Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Jabba the Hutt

Jabba the Hutt

GL, neutral

Requirement Gamorean Guard relic 8

a contract (basic) : call a bounty hunter to attack and activates their payout

team contract (special) : call all bounty hunter to attack. all bounty hunters get bonuses based on bounty hunters who attack. 25% damage for each attacker bounty hunter. 25% protection and health recovery for each tank. 25% turn meter for each support. (Cd : 3)

Reward or punishment (passive): if in 1 round Jabba the hutt is not hit or debuffed, all bounty hunters get 25% health and protection recovery. if Jabba the hutt is hit or debuffed, all bounty hunters gain +100% damage until Jabba the hutt next turn.

Underworld lord (leader) : All bounty hunter gain 15% Jabba the hutt health, protection, offense and speed. Jabba the hutt can't be targeted and immune to taunt effect.
Defeated bounty hunter divides their stats (health, protection, speed and offense) equally to the remaining bounty hunters.

The Hutt : Jabba the Hutt immune to ability block and turn meter reduction. If there are no other bounty hunter, Jabba the hutt escape from battle

Galactic Legend : ...

Ultimate : Jabba the Hutt gain 5% ultimate charge whenever bounty hunter ally damage enemy.
Jabba The Hutt replaces all defeated bounty hunters with Gamorean Guard. The remaining bounty hunters get locked foresight and locked stealth for 1 round.
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Neutral? I’m sorry but in what Galaxy is your Jabba the Hutt from?

As for the rest of the kit it sounds either lazy or overpowered. Or both
  • "Salatious_Scrum;c-2333687" wrote:
    Neutral? I’m sorry but in what Galaxy is your Jabba the Hutt from?

As far as I remember (or maybe i remember it wrong and I didn't read the comics, only the movies and cartoons), he had an alliance with the Galactic Republic, then with the Empire. I can't decide if it's the dark side or the light side, so I'll take it as neutral.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago