Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Jedi are awful...

I know that everyone realizes this. I'm just venting here. My favorite part of Star Wars, and I can't even enjoy them in what is otherwise an excellent game. That is all...
  • Well, if you have a strong preference for a specific faction you're gonna be dissapointed most of the time.
    That said, jedi certainly aren't the worst faction ingame and have always had atleast 1 very competatitive faction member.
  • "leef;c-1465982" wrote:
    Well, if you have a strong preference for a specific faction you're gonna be dissapointed most of the time.
    That said, jedi certainly aren't the worst faction ingame and have always had atleast 1 very competatitive faction member.
    Wow, I'm so glad the FOST is so much better and more useful than a named Jedi like Mace Windu.

Stupid me. I should just go build a clone army.

• "Xoulrath;c-1466125" wrote:
    "leef;c-1465982" wrote:
    Well, if you have a strong preference for a specific faction you're gonna be dissapointed most of the time.
    Wow, I'm so glad the FOST is so much better and more useful than a named Jedi like Mace Windu.

**** me. I should just go build a clone army.

I'm actually kinda happy unnamed nobodies can be better than named characters.
    They did botch windu's rework though, he should have been good atleast for a brief period of time (like with anakin's and boba's reworks for example), but he still just straight up sucked post rework.
  • "leef;c-1466129" wrote:
    "Xoulrath;c-1466125" wrote:
    "leef;c-1465982" wrote:

They did botch windu's rework though, he should have been good atleast for a brief period of time (like with anakin's and boba's reworks for example), but he still just straight up **** post rework.

He should expose every opponent. He has no AoE, why just expose one random opponent? That's pointless and impossible for the AI to even utilize. Then double his damage output. He'd be perhaps at least average then.
  • Have we forgotten about the mighty Jedi Knight Guardian already?!
  • "leef;c-1466129" wrote:
    "leef;c-1465982" wrote:

They did botch windu's rework though, he should have been good atleast for a brief period of time (like with anakin's and boba's reworks for example), but he still just straight up **** post rework.
    Yeah, I'm glad that the no names, which make up the bulk of SW, are good. But still, let's get some love for the known characters that fans relate to.

• "leef;c-1466341" wrote:
    "Xoulrath;c-1466280" wrote:
    "leef;c-1466129" wrote:
    "leef;c-1465982" wrote:

Yeah, I'm glad that the no names, which make up the bulk of SW, are good. But still, let's get some love for the known characters that fans relate to.

The vader/palpatine rework turned out great, so you can always hope for an awesome rework. Then again, it will only be temporary, wich lbrings me back to my original comment; having strong preference leads to dissappointment.
    I view it as collateral dmg, but i can understand it's annoying for true sw fans.
    The thing is though, EA/CG can make this game, and ALL of the toons, useful.

Truthfully, if they do that, I'm inclined to spend more money. As the game is now, I'm not.