Forum Discussion

McPubeSack
New Spectator
11 months ago

KAM in Legends Store please!

Nobody does LS Geo any more and buying KAM from 0 with GET3 would take forever. :/
  • I know that proving grounds are for conquest characters, but having a KAM battle there would be a good option IMO. Maybe Wat as well, but he's less of a problem than KAM
  • "Rius;c-2448478" wrote:
    Due to many guilds moving away from DS/LS TB the current Mk3 approach is slower it used to be. I prefer players to actually earn through missions but certainly should be able to be achievable as fast as it was if not accelerated. Could release the missions as a personal event for a good number of shards or have them available on the new TB for the guild to contribute.

But.. we would be getting them from doing missions, in the new ultimate journey…

• Fifth’d!

"Shmoopyz;d-266865" wrote:
    Nobody does LS Geo any more and buying KAM from 0 with GET3 would take forever. :/

• "Rius;c-2448478" wrote:
    Due to many guilds moving away from DS/LS TB the current Mk3 approach is slower it used to be. I prefer players to actually earn through missions but certainly should be able to be achievable as fast as it was if not accelerated. Could release the missions as a personal event for a good number of shards or have them available on the new TB for the guild to contribute.

If a mission were available and accessible, I'm sure many people (myself included) would be happy to do it to earn shards for KAM that way. Alas, that's not the case for everyone.
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I’d actually like this to happen. I don’t spend GET3 on KAM since I put more value in mod attenuators so it’d be nice to have a separate currency for KAM

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,304 PostsLatest Activity: 5 days ago