Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Krayt Raid effect on guild moves

Just curious if just me...but the new Krayt raid seems to have had a BIG (very Big) effect on guilds "transfers". Suddenly a lot of guilds and guild players that were happy with the "status quo" started moving guild or kicking guild members...
I have players that started looking for Krayt guilds...and players that did great on Rancor, suddenly became less interesting for the guild (and got kicked) as their Krayt performance is much lower.
Not sure if this was intended or desired, but players seem to be moving around A LOT MORE and the player "worth" is now different...having Jabba is a common request these days...
I can understand the economics...but making it all about the Krayt raid does not seem to be making the game more fun or interesting to play...
  • "PrettyFly4QuiGuy;c-2426853" wrote:

2)AGAIN, what? If you don’t have ANY teams FOR…. the Krayt raid, you should be IN a ……beginners guild. The Krayt raid has a lot of older squads in use.

You misunderstood...i ws like #30 in the Rancor raid...now i am top #10, just with 1M damage.
    My issue is exaclty that a lot of players suddenly became less effective...and that makes for a lot of guild movement...i personally prefer more stability, but i see i am not in the majority.
    I am adaptaing...just seeing a lot more "stress" in discord, and pressure in game is not my idea of a calming relaxing moment after a days work :)

EDIT:
    BTW...my "suggestion" would be to maintain some interest on the "usual" squads as a SECOND raid...then guilds could make choices...as it is, there is no choice, just "pressure" into the "mandatory" path...
    (I see many choices in roster progression...i prefer it that way)

• It comes down to wanting to do do new content w/ vigor and enjoy the game w/ others giving it their all as well (especially Raid Loot is now a collective score to determine). Or you being a player who's burning out and skipping out on modes.

Those two groups don't co-exist well.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    "Ghost666;c-2427002" wrote:
    "herd_nerfer;c-2427001" wrote:
    I don't think anyone likes that guilds experience some membership flux when new content is released
    (...) sometimes I do and that's always fun, but most of the time when new things come out, it's a preview of what I'll be working on in six to eight months.

I am 100% FTP. I always wait months...fine by me, and part of what keeps the game free to guys like me. I really understand.
    MY POINT...in a single update they added a SINGLE NEW RAID with very different objectives and rendered ALL OTHER RAIDS useless (or almost useless).
    I personally have no serious issue with this...but i think there were better ways to do it in order to avoid a big "quake" on the enviroment.

Even for the other raid releases that left the other ones in play we saw the same thing, people leaving chasing the new shiny. Release of the tank saw people jumping to chase GK (pit still existed), STR same, heroic pit same.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,387 PostsLatest Activity: 40 minutes ago