Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Leia OP?

Every top team uses Leia, she has stealth, buffs, and high dmg, and very often shoots 3 times!!

I believe when everyone uses a specific hero something is wrong and needs balacing
  • Devs have said that they don't think AI proc rates are boosted, but I can confirm that Leia also shoots 3-4 times with ease, almost every time.
  • "stupidfatfool;33454" wrote:
    Devs have said that they don't think AI proc rates are boosted, but I can confirm that Leia also shoots 3-4 times with ease, almost every time.

What else is bugged is counter on her. If you have Kylo with counter active, if she hits 3 times, you might only counter once or twice, instead of 3 times.
  • "DarthMasterShawn;34025" wrote:
    No toon is really OP. Develop a strategy. They are not all created equal. Yes Leia can 3x shoot, even 4 on occasion racking up 5-6k in damage. Solution, kill her first.

There are teams where several opponents get to act before you do. She stealths.
    She is either bugged or OP. Her behavior when controlled by the AI does not match her description.
  • only character faster than Leia is Dooku, I am not saying she is unbeatable but she does have a huge advantage and is unbalanced
  • One other issue, whenever you go against Leia in PvP, she ALWAYS goes first and enters stealth. You can't get any shots at her unless they are AoE. That by far is the least fair part when facing her. How can she always go first?
  • she goes first cause of her speed

top 3 Speed:
    Dooku 155
    Leia 143
    Sidious 142
  • Leia maxed out will kill vader, fives, savage in 1 turn. Those are my 3 tankiest team members atm. It is rediculous with her stealth for 3 turns. That secures 3 kills right there. i get it, you have to invest a $1k into the game prob to get her to 7 stars. But it ruins my galaxy war once a week or so when i run into a well stared leia. And in pvp it is really tough. she hits 3-4 times every time she attacks. i have never seen her strike 1 or 2 times as the enemy on defensive AI. I understand if she kills my DPS guys in 1 turn, But its not reasonable to kill a tank of similar power in 1 turn.

And im max player level. My strongest team is a lil under 21k power. Its not a group of wussies. They are all max gear and between 4-7 star. (only 4 star is vader).
  • i know she is strong, but not OP. Just like tie pilot, I adjust to her. I also don't see 7* Leia often. I have her at 5 but don't play her yet. Haven't geared or trained her skills.

In GW she hits me hard but with a strategy and some luck I don't have too many problems.
  • "Elsario;39686" wrote:
    Leia has been fixed, from what I've seen. She no longer gets 3-4 automatic attacks.

Nope, I faced couple teams with leia and she still hitting 3 times.
  • "Rogan_Ban84;39736" wrote:
    "Elsario;39686" wrote:
    Leia has been fixed, from what I've seen. She no longer gets 3-4 automatic attacks.

Nope, I faced couple teams with leia and she still hitting 3 times.

I noticed that she only got two attacks today and that wasn't even 100%. She is still putting the buff up every time though and the ones I faced in GW also seemed to vary in the number of attacks. I haven't kept a scientific record but it seems a bit better now.