Forum Discussion

7 years ago

LS/DS Energy Farming

Sorry I didn't know the best place to ask this - I'm quite new: https://swgoh.gg/u/adapting/

What should I use with my LS/DS Energy ? At the moment I farm FOTP for Ships and BB8 but don't know what else to do, I don't mind refreshing 3-5 times a day.

Reason why I'm asking is I don't believe purple gear farming is worth it, sometimes I'll spend 3 refreshes and get only 5 pieces of gear - is there other things people spend this energy on and just get gear from challenges ?

Thanks
  • Go for the highest nodes, Darth Nihilus, baze, shore trooper and director krennic are all long farms, but the sooner you start them, the better
  • Gear is essential. Not everything is in challenges and if you leave it to just challenges you will fall behind.
  • Also if you're into your ships do the reaper and falcon nodes, and also kylo's command shuttle if you really want to
  • Do I need Nihilus, Krennic, Baze or Shoretrooper for anything ? (farm required for legend)

Yeah I love ships actually, I read the forums and seems like a lot of people here think its boring but its my favourite part of the game actually lol. Tie Reaper is a good shout actually, I heard its one of the best ships.
  • "Empiric1;d-158492" wrote:

Reason why I'm asking is I don't believe purple gear farming is worth it, sometimes I'll spend 3 refreshes and get only 5 pieces of gear - is there other things people spend this energy on and just get gear from challenges ?

I know it seems ridiculous, but the only other way to get purple gear is to just buy it directly from shipments. I mean, you can do that if you have oceans of crystals to spend, but farming gear by refreshing energy also builds your XP so you can level up ... your choice.