Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Mace Windu WAI?

Based on Ahnald's testing stream:

When Windu uses This Party's Over. If the ally doesn't actually assist because Windu attacks first, then there seems to be no swap of turn meter..

Deal Special damage to target enemy and call target other ally to assist. If target enemy had Shatterpoint and target ally is Galactic Republic, swap Turn Meter with target ally. If target enemy had Shatterpoint and target ally is Jedi, Mace gains 2 stacks of Resilient Defense (max 8) for the rest of the encounter. Both Mace and target ally recover 30% Protection.

Seems like it's poor wording or broken.

Additionally, Ahnald gave Windu all 3 Zetas and it seemed to be bugged to only say 2 in the character portrait.

Anyone else have these issues?
  • If there is an omi on top of a zeta it doesn't show the zeta until omi is applied. Been broke like this since omi release and based on RA may be fixed with next title update.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "Granolo;c-2347176" wrote:
    Yeah it's odd that sometimes the enemy stays at 0 HP waiting for the assists to hit, while in other situations they die with the 1st hit. I guess it depends on how it was coded, but I would expect it to be consistent in all situations, sometimes you need to get the assist to hit, and you get screwed because you don't.

This has been inconsistent throughout the life of the game.
  • To clarify I mean Windu attacks first and kills target enemy so target ally doesn't get a chance to assist. And yes it was against shatterpoint.
  • If the assist is actually a requirement of the TM swap - well, that's actually super stupid but on the other hand it is also super consistent with other effects interfering with the assist.

I think the whole assist thing is handler pretty poorly and is full of self-contradicting things but this would just fit perfectly into that line of weirdos.
  • Some attacks will still call assists even if the original attack would kill the target, though. Like Talzinā€™s Spirit Blade mass swarm or Strategic Advantage.
    averschevet
    Rising Newcomer
    Yeah it's odd that sometimes the enemy stays at 0 HP waiting for the assists to hit, while in other situations they die with the 1st hit. I guess it depends on how it was coded, but I would expect it to be consistent in all situations, sometimes you need to get the assist to hit, and you get screwed because you don't.