Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Make ROTE Territory Battles rewards as good than Geonosis TB for Wat Tambor and KAM

Is supposed that the Territory Battles "Rise of the Empire" is better than the Light Side and Dark Side Geonosis TB, but to farm Wat Tambor or Ki-Adi Mundi is worse. I'm inside a guild with 346M GP which can get 26 stars on Geonosis DS TB and 20 stars on ROTE. In the Geo DS TB my guild gets more than 30 Wat Tambor shards, plus 750 crystals, 5800 GET1, 6150 GET2 and T3-07 box, while in ROTE is 725 crystals, 5000 GET1, 5325 GET2, 3850 GET3 and T5-23 box.

The cost of 5 Wat Tambor shards is 2125 GET3, so With 3850 GET3 I only can buy 9 shards per TB as average, which means 9 shards per month, so to get 330 shards would delay 36 months (3 years), when getting 30 shards per month delays 11 months.

If I can be inside a guild of 200-300M GP with my 4M GP roster, the rewards should let me farm Wat Tambor and Ki-Adi Mundi as fast than through Geonosis TB, has not sense drop to a 100-200M GP guild during several months only to finish Wat Tambor and be able to farm Jedi Master Kenobi.

The cost of WT and KAM shards should be 3 times lower or the exchange 3 times higher, so 15 shards per every 2125 currency or 700 GET3 for every 5 shards, by this way would be possible get Wat Tambor to 7 stars at the beginning of the second year, as when you start a new account, at the beginning you need stay in a lower guild until you reach like 3M GP and you can improve to a better one, and during these months sometimes is hard find a guild getting enough Wat Tambor shards, so probably as total delays around 15 months, but if you play in a 300M guild playing ROTE could delay 36.40 months to get him, and same for KAM. On KAM is worse, as some guilds play Dark Side Geo TB, but they swithch to ROTE the next TB, as the KAM mission is hard and maybe few people are ready for it with a good GAS or Bad Batch team.

So I think that guilds getting 20 stars on ROTE should be able to farm Wat Tambor and Ki-Adi Mundi as quick than if they were playing Dark Side or Light Side Geonosis TB, so would be needed increase 3 times the exchange in the GET3.
  • I was just assuming it was 1 node for each, you could be right that its already on rotation.
    I don't shop for characters so I have not paid much attention.
  • Yeah, I still don't quite understand the logic behind making those shards so expensive for GET3. Even though I'm nearing completion of KAM (and by that I mean "only" six to eight months away) it would still be great if they made an adjustment here. My guild gets more stars in RotE than in LS Geo but only a handful of us have KAM at 7* and most of those people are newer members in the guild that came from larger guilds looking for a more casual atmosphere. We are still alternating with the Geo TBs to keep everyone from getting burned out on RotE but even when we do LS Geo, the best we can hope for is 15 shards because the overwhelming majority of the guild chooses not to stream - which is fine - but the situation really isn't ideal.

I'm at a loss trying to come up with a logical reason that these two characters are still so heavily protected. "Serious" guilds have had them both unlocked for years now. Maybe it's time to open the valve a little bit more.
  • I have no idea but I assume it has to do with not wanting people to "open them instantly" since you can purchase every 6 hours.

My suggestion would be to lower the conversion rate as suggested above but also reduce the # of shards per purchase & then also condense the node into a single rotating one.

So for example, if, as noted above, Wat is 2125 for 5 shards, or 425/Shard.
    And you can purchase a max of 20/day.
    Drop the conversion rate down to say 200/Shard?
    Then change the node to be a random rotation of Wat/Kam & make it 2 Shard each time for 400.
    This way the overall cost is less in terms of GET-3, but its still a slow/steady rate of purchase instead of being able to spam 20/Day = 140/Week EACH which is more than you can get in any TB.

8/Day, 4 Each = 28/Week Max EACH.
    Which is "closer" to what a guild gets & isn't so unreasonably expensive per shard.

That's just my thoughts.
  • "Schwartzring;c-2452096" wrote:
    I have no idea but I assume it has to do with not wanting people to "open them instantly" since you can purchase every 6 hours.

My suggestion would be to lower the conversion rate as suggested above but also reduce the # of shards per purchase & then also condense the node into a single rotating one.

So for example, if, as noted above, Wat is 2125 for 5 shards, or 425/Shard.
    And you can purchase a max of 20/day.
    Drop the conversion rate down to say 200/Shard?
    Then change the node to be a random rotation of Wat/Kam & make it 2 Shard each time for 400.
    This way the overall cost is less in terms of GET-3, but its still a slow/steady rate of purchase instead of being able to spam 20/Day = 140/Week EACH which is more than you can get in any TB.

8/Day, 4 Each = 28/Week Max EACH.
    Which is "closer" to what a guild gets & isn't so unreasonably expensive per shard.

That's just my thoughts.

There's a 20k cap on GET3 though, so it's already impossible to save enough GET3 to take them to 7*. I get what you're saying, but I don't think that theory holds up when you consider the restrictions that the currency cap presents. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's already a single node, isn't it? The one next to it is for conquest characters, I think. It could be I've just never noticed if they show up on both nodes.