Forum Discussion

ourmvlm3bafp
Seasoned Newcomer
6 days ago

Matchmaking in the Grand Arena

Hello, please make the selection of opponents in this mode more playable, now it turns out that players with 1 million galactic power in carbonite or bronzium fight against opponents with 3-5 million galactic power, I with my 3 million galactic power meet opponents with 6-8 million shalactic power in bronzium, because of which it is impossible to even rise even a little higher in the league, this does not allow you to fight approximately on equal terms, makes this mode irrelevant,

Please consider the option so that in this mode opponents with approximately the same galactic power meet!

nottenst
    New Traveler

Now before people say "it's only by skill number", there still is the mystery of selecting 8 players with the same skill number to be grouped together.  It might be a legitimate ask to group those with the same skill number by GP.  

redneckofek
    Rising Newcomer

I agree the GA match making is terrible, and from most of the complaints that I've heard agree.  Very rarely will I find a opponent that is close to my gp in my bracket. When I do though those fights are more enjoyable, and close than that of 4 mill gp higher than me. Granted I don't always loose those fights, but they have more of a arsenal than me. I got 5 in this bracket that is 9mil vs my 5mil gp

• Skill rating is more about participation I think. So if you’re facing off against much stronger players (me too), then it means that maybe you participate more in GAC or that you are outdoing your gp

ourmvlm3bafp
    Seasoned Newcomer

In any case, this selection needs to be redone, right now it is very terrible

Whatelse73
    New Adventurer

Sorry but they care as little about Grand arena matchmaking as they do about TW, or about the negative effects their garbage datacrons that are stupidly OP sometimes, mid other times have on players.  "Shut up and spend money"  That's their priority and focus.  (This is Galaxy of Datacrons now.)

They've had plenty of time to come up with ways to improve TW and GAC, but it's been years since they've done anything.  Don't expect any changes UNLESS they can figure out ways to monetize the idea.

Their "new content" for GAC and TW is datacrons, and that's it.  They should've talked updates by now, but they aren't.  Parts of TB are still wildly excessive to the point that R9 TANKS are getting one shot by basics of the AI waves, even with maxed out operations.  What's their response?  "Here are new planets for you to relic up characters for!" 

They aren't concerned because they don't need to be.  Their leadership hides behind the community managers and enjoys their paycheck regardless.