Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Mk VI Mods - Primary Stats complete list

Is there a list somewhere of what the primary stats become once sliced to Mk VI? Or, is it random going from V to VI?

I had a speed primary roll from +30 to +32, and a defense primary roll from 11.75% to 20%. Both worthy upgrades IMO.

I understand secondary stats could roll to be anything, so I’m just looking for a list of what the health, offense, protection, accuracy, potency, and tenacity (did I miss any?) PRIMARY stats become once fully sliced so I can get some more reasoning behind which mods I choose to upgrade to the Max Powers
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    Just go look at the published list? It also has a list of the increase for all secondaries.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/178037/a-very-brief-overview-of-upcoming-mod-changes
  • Or - post what you’ve seen them roll to and I’ll make my own list. With blackjack. And hookers. Ahhh forget the list.
  • It is in the post that they had made , the short introduction to mod changes that was pretty long. I will look for it.
  • Perfect, I thought I had seen something like that but couldn’t remember where. Thanks!

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,229 PostsLatest Activity: 41 minutes ago