Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Mk4 Sorosuub keypad salvage...

This is a bummer that one of the harder to get/needed by alot of characters gear mats was changed on the strength challenge from 5 possible rewards to 3. Was this one of the 5 mb downloads, was it not mentioned anywhere?
  • They added some useful stuff to the challenges, but then shifted all rewards to the higher level challenges. So overall we just got screwed until the level cap goes up.
  • You were never able to get 5 of those. It was always 3.
    There is the AGI challenge(or maybe the other one) that gives a maximum of 5 MK5 purple laptops.
  • I'm not talking about the number of Battles(5) being reduced, just the possible rewards from 5 to 3. Anyway guess it isn't that important, just now harder to get.
  • "Assman;164214" wrote:
    I'm not talking about the number of Battles(5) being reduced, just the possible rewards from 5 to 3. Anyway guess it isn't that important, just now harder to get.

I know, but this didn't happen. The maximum mk4 keypad you could earn in the str battle was always 3 not 5. There is another challenge with a similar looking reward the mk5 keypad, in that challenge you could earn a maximum of 5 pieces.
  • I get what you are saying Pind, I was sure you could get 5 sorosuub salvages...maybe I'm taking crazy pills.