Forum Discussion

• Plo Koon could be a requirement; it makes too much sense, as he was the Jedi that discovered Ahsoka.

Pulsipher
      Seasoned Traveler

Many are building him up for the raid though - it would make more cents if they found someone we hadn’t invested in yet - Barriss

Whatelse73
        Rising Adventurer

Bariss could be a requirement anyway.  So quite possibly both Plo and Bariss at R7 for Ahsoka.

Pulsipher
    Seasoned Traveler

Well we know some of the next batch even though the journey guide hasn’t been updated in game. I am okay with more of a slow play - that would leave us with a little more time to reach the requirement. I guess the real timeline has been set by the next three conquests and Scruffy Ezra-

• I want to know also, but it’s a business strategy to slow release and drop details around. It builds anticipation to drive sales. I keep checking for the requirements too. She’s my favorite character at the moment, so I want to be among the first to get her! 

• CAT R9

Captain Enoch R7

Death Trooper (Peridea)

Ezra Bridger R5

• So we now know three of the upcoming requirements, Enoch and Death R7, with R9 CAT.

PainOfDemise
      Rising Newcomer

We know more than just three. You also have Night Trooper at R7, Ventress at R5, GAS at R8, and Snips at R9.

ScoundrelRui01
        Rising Traveler

They've already been announced ages ago and are in the journey guide