Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Mystic is easy with droids

https://i.imgur.com/SEwa5GJ.png
No need to swap mods, only R2 and BB8 at g12, rest g11 with regular mods, didn’t even lose protection :D
  • I've really got to work on my droids. Like always, I get wrecked on the last tier. Even with my G12 zader and zPalp.
  • Zader L, Thrawn, EP, Death, BB8. You'll finish with like full health and half or more protection on mythic. On non-mythic, for kicks I threw in troopers on auto and you can beat all 3 tiers with full health/protection.
  • I beat it every time with HK and IG88 at g8, Chopper g10, and R2 & BB8 g12. My troopers get destroyed in 8/8; droids can run the whole event no sweat.
  • "yuuzhanron;c-1589488" wrote:
    I beat it every time with HK and IG88 at g8, Chopper g10, and R2 & BB8 g12. My troopers get destroyed in 8/8; droids can run the whole event no sweat.

Just did it with this same team on first try. Only difference is my hk47 is g5 level 52 with no purple mat abilities lol. My awesome zetaed imperial trooper team gets destroyed on the last round, but not my mediocre droid team lol.
  • "Krjstoff;c-1588585" wrote:
    "Pacyn4life;c-1588567" wrote:
    Was easy for me with Imperial Troopers with Thrawn in place of DT.
    zVeers (L), Starck, Snow, Shore, Thrawn

How the hell do you work around the massive TM gains in phase 8?
    I tried with the same team, and barely got 3 rounds of attacks, before the bears had attacked me a million times and slowly eaten my team.

(I went in to phase 8 with full TM, no cooldowns and full health and protection on all 5 toons).

Ok if you really went into the last tier with all that going for you and lost, then your empire team needs a lot more work. And that’s really lucky
  • "Nihion;c-1589703" wrote:
    "Krjstoff;c-1588585" wrote:

I tried with the same team, and barely got 3 rounds of attacks, before the bears had attacked me a million times and slowly eaten my team.

(I went in to phase 8 with full TM, no cooldowns and full health and protection on all 5 toons).

Ok if you really went into the last tier with all that going for you and lost, then your empire team needs a lot more work. And that’s really lucky

If Wicket gets off his special and Paploo gains taunt it’s pretty much over.
  • "ChickenFett139;c-1589728" wrote:
    "Nihion;c-1589703" wrote:

If Wicket gets off his special and Paploo gains taunt it’s pretty much over.

That depends on your characters
    Krjst0ff
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Nihion;c-1589703" wrote:

Droids ... not empire. And no, my troopers can't do it either. Also gets slo-mo destroyed in phase 8.