Forum Discussion

Finalistic_Kleo
Rising Newcomer
2 years ago

Nerf Traya

Please nerf Traya as she can counter Malgus, Grand Inquisitor, Mara Jade and other characters that inflict a lot of debuffs.
The third sister also needs to be nerfed, because she can also beat the legends of the galaxy, and this upsets the game balance.
@CG_Tusken_Meathead , @CG_SBCrumb
  • "nfidel2k;c-2412572" wrote:

As I understand it they did, but the testers leaked info about what they were testing.

are you talking about the fact that Ahnald regularly releases gameplay videos of characters that were announced but not included in the game? Or about the hints of the developers themselves about "Red 5"? Or about movies and series, as well as various merch?
  • If you are going to fix Tray, then you need to completely nerf her. Or change the title of the news, replacing Treya with Reva.
  • No, about actual SWGOH content. IIRC, one of the leaks I read about was about datacrons.
  • @nfidel2k Was it such a secret? Other games have had analogues of datacron for a long time, so their appearance was predictable. And the developers could not use this drain correctly. If not for the datacron for the Empire.
  • "Fantastic_Kleo;c-2412600" wrote:
    @nfidel2k Was it such a secret? Other games have had analogues of datacron for a long time, so their appearance was predictable. And the developers could not use this drain correctly. If not for the datacron for the Empire.

It is if you can’t trust the testers to keep the info secret. It’s not about their appearance in other games but how they work in this game that is important. Anyway, it was just something I recalled from one of the other “CG needs testing” threads out there.
  • "nfidel2k;c-2412597" wrote:
    No, about actual SWGOH content. IIRC, one of the leaks I read about was about datacrons.

You are correct. It was the big datacron leak that got the beta test program shut down.
  • "nfidel2k;c-2412597" wrote:
    No, about actual SWGOH content. IIRC, one of the leaks I read about was about datacrons.

You are correct. It was the big datacron leak that got the beta test program shut down.
  • So there were bad testers, if after testing them, before this drain, there were game errors that enthusiasts fixed in a couple of days in their game modifications