Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Nerfs/Buffs thought process

Hello,
Was there any thought by the developers that this would affect GAC matches? It’s literally the only game mode a huge chunk of players care about. And you couldn’t wait 2 hours?
  • "Gregory_1971;c-2293428" wrote:
    This is why I don’t spend money. Today’s meta is tomorrow’s trash. Interesting how nerf updates Seem to always happen when FTP gamers start unlocking those prized possessions. Then the multiple paywalls. Stopped counting at 100 with all the MK 5 stun guns I need. That would cost over $1,600 and for what? The majority of the Characters being put on the shelf to collect dust in a year. No thank you. Also not worth leveling a gear 9 or 10 for $100 to stop at the same paywall, not to mention spending a $100 at that low of a level Making the character still useless.

This guy gets it. The scheduling of reworks is when ftp can barely unlock and that's when the new OP character or version comes out.

Wether that's chance or coincidence it's been the case for years.
  • "Darth_Sleepy;c-2293209" wrote:
    "Salatious_Scrum;c-2290519" wrote:
    I could care less about GAC lol.

Is that like "make like a tree and get out of here?"

Biff said it first, in 1955 as i recall
  • Pvp aside, I thought these nerfs were supposed to be balanced for pve. Vader is doing about 1/2 the damage that he used to in crancor. I actually got 3 culling blades off for the first time, and was 300k damage less than my previous best with that team. Prior to this run, I only had 1 culling blade thrown in Phase 2. 2 more throws and 300k less damage with the same team is not balancing pve with pvp.