Forum Discussion

xGriiMErZz
Seasoned Novice
2 years ago

New raid "Issue"

So this raid has been tested and out for a bit now, why has it suddenly become an issue if the max tries reset? It wasn't an issue when the rewards were a joke but suddenly now the rewards are slightly more in line, its an issue?
  • It was called as a Bug the moment it first happened and brought to the attention of CG.

It wasnt fixed yet... i guess the notification is just a heads up that it will get fixed soon
    xGriiMErZz
    Seasoned Novice
    "Sdtbarbarossa;c-2423387" wrote:
    It was called as a Bug the moment it first happened and brought to the attention of CG.

It wasnt fixed yet... i guess the notification is just a heads up that it will get fixed soon

Still don't see how that's even an issue, if their are more than 5 teams able to play, why cap it...
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "xGriiMErZ;c-2423391" wrote:
    It was called as a Bug the moment it first happened and brought to the attention of CG.

Still don't see how that's even an issue, if their are more than 5 teams able to play, why cap it...

Because that's what they decided to do and how it was always communicated?
  • "StarSon;c-2423409" wrote:
    "xGriiMErZ;c-2423391" wrote:

Because that's what they decided to do and how it was always communicated?

Didnt Crumb say the opposite in the livestream?
  • I agree, why cap it. If there is only a limited number of teams able to be used, why not allow us to use them all. Imho not everyone has the one GL that can be used and I would imagine most of the others teams that can be used ie. Jawas, tuskens, OR non Jedi, and even mandalorians. Are mostly under geared on peoples rosters to even produce great damage. The limit to number of factions in essence is the players limit to attempts. No need to cap it. Let us use what we have with in the required factions and be done.
  • I'm in favour of not capping it either. It doesn't seem as though it would have a big result on rewards and could be detrimental overall to their aims. If you only have five teams available players will be de-incentivised to work on other toons that are permitted but are outside their top five teams. I know I've already dropped some extra gear on my jawas, and they're the sixth team for me. If it was capped at, say, ten attempts per raid (to prevent players doing lots of undermanned teams as if that would make a difference) that's enough to allow players to try out new things and keep working on a (slightly) broader roster.

Maybe their intention in all of this was to prevent one or two big accounts in small guilds from submitting 7/8 attempts each and enabling a host of smaller accounts to get the first few boxes in Krayt. If so that seems a bit silly IMO.