Forum Discussion

• Thank's ChristophIV, i have posted a bug report, hopefully it will be picked up and i dont get told to contact CC as most of the other reply's to other bug reports are advising them to do.
  • We got a few hundred banners, we took out 1 node but failed against a traya wall on the second node, im in a 170m GP guild so 2nd place rewards should of been 2 zeta's.
  • How many banners did you personally get? Not the guild but yourself. If the answer is 0 then that is why...
  • "Sphiinx;c-1776496" wrote:
    We got a few hundred banners, we took out 1 node but failed against a traya wall on the second node, im in a 170m GP guild so 2nd place rewards should of been 2 zeta's.

Did you set a defensive squad or DEFEAT a team on the enemy side?
  • I placed a lot of defense team's as usuall, i came in 18th out of 50 in the guild and i rarely attack as im one of the weakest players in the guild. (Around 150-300 banners)

I would just like a Dev to look into it to see why i never recieved my rewards, im not going to waste my time ringing them as there CC is terrible and will just tell me to post on there forum and throw 100 gems at me to shut me up.
  • Best (and probably the only) way to get that to happen is make a post at Answers HQ. They'll check the account for you and credit the rewards if you haven't had them.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en