Forum Discussion

DAN1637IEL
Seasoned Newcomer
31 days ago

Now in a 632 attempt. I want to sleep. Who designed this thing?

I having same stats as this guy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_YSpVHujCU), but now I'm in a 632 attempts. I want to sleep. Only one wish. I want to see a face of designer who designed this. In my mind he has same face as Zeb and laughing me with one shoting Zeb and Ezra. They don't care that Obi has 100k health and protection. They using jump animation and bam. He is dead and as you can see by the screenshot, they also don't care about Obi attention. They just hitting with 100000000000000 speed. 

DAN1637IEL
    Seasoned Newcomer

If you don't believe me I can stream this and you will see how enemy team don't care about my stats and using poor designer by junior designer. 

DAN1637IEL
      Seasoned Newcomer

Alright guy. Im going to sleep. Next time will try with phoenix team with Rex. Maybe will work at this time, but please devs. Next time don't creat such a annoying events and missions like that. 

• I used that team as well, mostly Relic 3s with decent mods, and I got lucky after about 10-15 attempts and was able to 3-Star. So Happy to never have to do that again. Phoenix is NOT supposed to be that legit without CREX. That Padme team is a lifesaver, was also able to 3-Star the Taron Malicos node as well with it. Good Luck, I hope that the RNG Gods favor you today.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,269 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago