Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Omega Mat Rewards in Cantina 8F & 8G???

I am currently working on getting my Smuggler Han and Chewbacca to 7 stars. The rewards for cantina battles 8F and 8G supposedly includes omega mats. I have simmed these missions hundreds of times and have yet to receive a single Omega Mat reward. Is the drop rate less than 1%?? Or did the developers forget to include the omega mats as part of the actual rewards for cantina battles 8F and 8G?? Please fix this, those extra omegas would be nice...
  • "Fauztin;c-1407538" wrote:
    Honestly I've come to accept the drop rate issues in my own experience. The issue that I would like resolved is the mass amounts of gear that has little to no use that racks up in the thousands. For one, I would appreciate changing up some of the regular challenge gear, and for two, I would appreciate restructuring the raid reward gear towards items that are exclusively obtained through the raids.

Even if that exclusivity comes through a new mythic tier raid it would be a good thing.
  • I actually got two in two separate instances of simming the other day on 8G. Took pictures as I couldn't believe my luck. That's one and one, not two in each simming.