Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Opponent selection.

Last time our opponent was within 1 million galactic power of us. This time 9 million? We aren’t even in the same GP range. We’re just shy of 58M they are almost 67M
  • Hope this comes to Devs' attention

We have been matched up with a guild which has 12M more GP than us. This is ridiculous and we cannot win against them. In the last TW, the enemy guild had 4M gp more than us anyway and they beat us by 10 points.

Let's sum up a lil' bit:

1) DSTB: only op guilds could manage to go through it and ridiculous characters were made after it. Just like LSTBs but at least CHan and ROLO looked less ridiculous and useless. Buggy, made with haste. A total waste and no one is happy about it.

2) TW: like DSTBs, they are buggy and the matchmaking is in perfect EA style. A complete trash here too. And they just keep starting over and over. People will drop them (and probably more than someone will drop the whole game as well) sooner or later.

3) December character: after giving Rey's fragments with Google play gift cards, giving Rey fragments as December daily is a complete joke. I personally feel mocked by this and it is almost offensive.

4) CLS: yes, I know you have to figure out another meta breaker before giving everyone CLS (more than half of the total players in the game use CLS in the arena) and I know that all of us having the required team ready is not a valid motivation, but your marketing sector could also recognize that after all this frustration customers usually like to be pleased. And that if they are not, much money will be lost. But hey, we all saw that EA probably has not-so-trained monkeys in its marketing sector so...whatever.

EA: losing money out of greed since 2017.

(Sorry for the OT, I'm quite p'ed)
  • Another poster said it’s based on the participation gp although the info from the TW explanation thread doesn’t spell that out
  • Seems to be based on participation.. we are fight an ally that is 15 million above us but we can only place 17 squads per territory.. so they probably only have 34 people in. Which would bring their GP to well within ours