Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Potential Kit- Crosshair

Ok I made a ‘kit’ for crosshair, hope you like it
Basic: What Needs to be Done: deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict accuracy down for 2 turns. If the target already had accuracy down, then inflict tenacity down and defense down.
Special 1: We’re Superior (Cooldown: 5) : Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict 2 stacks of armor shred on target enemy. For each buff on target ally, recover 3% of max health for you and that ally.
Special 2 (Zeta) Your Move (Cooldown: 4) : Give target ally speed up, offense up, defense up, accuracy up, potency up, tenacity up and heal them for 30% of their max health.
Unique: Expert Marksmanship (Omicron) : Whenever Crosshair kills an enemy, gain 10% offense and speed, stacking and recover 5% of his max health. In Grand Arena: if Crosshair critically hits an enemy, grant him these bonuses.
Leader(Zeta): Good Soldiers Follow Orders: Bad Batch and Empire allies gain 40% offense for 3 turns at the start of each encounter. Whenever a Bad Batch or Empire ally damages an enemy, inflict ability block and speed down on them for 1 turn. If a Bad Batch or Empire ally goes below 25% health, equalize health and protection percentages with that ally. This ability only triggers once per ally.

Thanks! That’s my potential kit for Crosshair!
    pm00113
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I don't see why you can't use paragraphs or make a more inspired kit rather than something so boring and generic.

Like for example his unique should include that his attacks can't be evaded. As he's so accurate.

Unique: you weren't loyal to me
    When Crosshair is damaged by a member of the bad batch, they dispell all buffs on themselves and inflict expose on themselves
    Scruminator
    Seasoned Newcomer

Yeah, he was a Conquest boss. We’ve had a few characters become a collectable character by first being introduced in some other mode, like Trench in the Lord Vader journey.