Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Proving Grounds Cadence

Hello there!

As of August 2022, Proving Grounds provides shards for Maul, Commander Ahsoka Tano (CAT), and Razor Crest. The cadence for this event is currently monthly and provides 20 shards when completed. To see the event players must have over 4 million GP and can only use Relic 3 or higher characters.

For a new player who has 0 shards, this means that as soon as they are eligible it would take them 17 months to obtain Maul, CAT, or 7 Star Razor Crest.

The Proving Grounds event may be refreshed for 2200 crystals and may be refreshed twice per event. This means that the event could provide a 7 start ship/character in as early as 6 months but would cost 24,200 crystals to pay for the refreshes.

Could you please consider increasing the cadence of this event to twice a month, similar to the Finalizer or Raddus events?

Another option I would ask you to consider would be bringing down the crystal refresh cost to a more reasonable amount. I’m confident that this option is beneficial for the players as well as CG because more players would spend crystals on this refresh if it was a more reasonable amount.

Thank you for your consideration and please let me know if there is anything I can do to clarify my recommendations!
  • I could not agree with this more. Even as a veteran player who missed these units early on, 17 months to farm a character is crazy. Also, the refresh cost is a joke, at least the Finalizer cost is "reasonable".