Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Raid gear back in shard shop

Can we please have raid gear back in the shard shop! Once you've 7*d grievous, extra shards are a bit useless again. Last pack I bought, all 8 characters were ones that I've 7*d. Won't be buying more toon card packs anymore until worthwhile stuff is put I shard shop again.
  • You've won the P2W game. You are the all-time supreme champion! Now you have earned access to the Titanium Pack, which allows you to make direct deposits to the Devs outside of the game. Congrats bro!
  • Lol! Yeh, I'm probably considered a whale by now, and I realise this is whale problem....
  • "Lunchboxx77;591416" wrote:
    Lol! Yeh, I'm probably considered a whale by now, and I realise this is whale problem....

"probably considered"?
    gtfo! :smiley:
  • Hahaha, hey I'm a medium spender compared to some dudes in my guild :)
  • Also, I've been playing daily since beta release, wouldn't have so many 7* toons otherwise.
  • Anyway, I don't wanna deposit directly into devs account, however I will quite happily donate my left testicle to them if they'll make a thrawn toon, now that he's going to be considered cannon again ;P
  • "Lunchboxx77;591416" wrote:
    Lol! Yeh, I'm probably considered a whale by now, and I realise this is whale problem....

It's not necessarily limited to whales m8. I remember for the longest time I never made it past level 2 cantina battles because I didn't want anyone after that. So all my cantina energy was basically going to excess lando shards. Same with arena. After 88 and Greedo were maxed I just keep getting them for extra shards to convert because I don't feel the need for anyone else in arena shipments. It's possible some players don't want every toon and just focus on core teams; like a team for arena or a team for raids. Or even just a theme build that they enjoy. In that situation you could be sitting on lots of extra shards.

Not saying I never dropped a pretty dime ( I was gunning big time for two data exclusives etc. ) but you can definately be an excess shard hoarder. Right now I'm saving up hoping they will come out with a new shard shop exclusive.

• Wrong area brother you want feedback, the devs do like that area to hear the community.

Try this OP
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56707/13-small-life-changes-raid-gear-as-a-permanent-position-in-the-shop#latest
  • "Mofojokers1992;591622" wrote:
    Wrong area brother you want feedback, the devs do like that area to hear the community.

Try this OP
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56707/13-small-life-changes-raid-gear-as-a-permanent-position-in-the-shop#latest

Cool thanks :)