Forum Discussion

MasterSeedy
New Veteran
11 months ago

Raid Practice?

How easy would it be (and how much would players appreciate it) if starting with the speeder bike raid CG could set it so that after you do your 8 attempts, instead of banning you from more attempts, it releases all your toons and lets you reuse them as much as you want and hit as often as you want over and over and over for people who want to theory craft or practice?

I mean, we don't have to submit, so there is a way to experiment, but it's not the same as being able to try Leia with a pair of toons, then a different pair of toons, etc.

I'd like it, as someone who enjoys theorycrafting, but that doesn't mean that it's worth CG's time if no one else would use the feature. (I mean it seems easy to me to implement infinite attempts with no score after your first 8 attempts, but IANAP, so what do I know?)
    pm00113
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Because nobody in their right mind would want to invest time doing more than 8 attempts per raid event
  • You can do it the other way: practice whatever you want, try whatever you want and after finding the optimal way, submit the result. And that makes more sense because you test and train before the real attempts.