5 years ago

Rey Breaks Sith Raid - Unlimited Dodge!

No, this isn’t an April Fools joke

https://youtu.be/GIIq3P7p8f8
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Bulldog1205;c-2087720" wrote:
    "vincentlondon;c-2087708" wrote:
    Ahnaldt101 made new video with Kylo soloing sith raid.
    He says solo but in reality he did like 95% of it

Close enough. It’s proof it can be done. That will 100% get patched though. It’s exploiting a bug (Hux shouldn’t get dominance). I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets changed too, but it’s not a bug. It working as they designed it. My hope is they at least wait to see if I can get a full solo before changing it. If it’s just P2 maybe they don’t care.
    Yeah Ahnald was just a bit short but he was close enough that someone else can do it with the same team comp. People are nitpicking over nothing

Hux lead is bugged but the devs don't care about a full solo. Players can do half of P2 all the way to end of raid using Shaak Ti Clones as it is
  • "Ultra;c-2087726" wrote:
    "Bulldog1205;c-2087720" wrote:
    "vincentlondon;c-2087708" wrote:
    Ahnaldt101 made new video with Kylo soloing sith raid.
    He says solo but in reality he did like 95% of it

Close enough. It’s proof it can be done. That will 100% get patched though. It’s exploiting a bug (Hux shouldn’t get dominance). I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets changed too, but it’s not a bug. It working as they designed it. My hope is they at least wait to see if I can get a full solo before changing it. If it’s just P2 maybe they don’t care.
    Yeah Ahnald was just a bit short but he was close enough that someone else can do it with the same team comp. People are nitpicking over nothing

Hux lead is bugged but the devs don't care about a full solo. Players can do half of P2 all the way to end of raid using Shaak Ti Clones as it is

Maybe true, but I’m hoping it gets Hux fixed faster anyways. He’s been bugged in arena since laugh. In arena on a full FO team he ironically doesn’t regain dominance, which is hurting them significantly.
  • Where can I find footage of SEE in the HSR? I've watched Kylo, and Rey, but I'm 9 of 15 for me SEE requirements and would like to watch how he does.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "LordofEwoks;c-2205300" wrote:
    Where can I find footage of SEE in the HSR? I've watched Kylo, and Rey, but I'm 9 of 15 for me SEE requirements and would like to watch how he does.

Well, this is a weird thread to necro to look for SEE footage. But you won't find it. SEE is not good in any raid.
  • Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz