Forum Discussion

Shaun51422
Rising Novice
7 months ago

Ship Omegas (and Currency)

Is anybody else starting to think CG should consider doing something to make these more available? I've been playing a little over 4 years and until recently I can't remember the last time I had to care about ship Omegas, but with all the new ships and and with them requiring way more material than the old ships my once huge stock of resources is dwindling. The problem is that there really isn't a decent way to get them other than those they give us for participating in the events and Fleet Challenges. I know you can farm them on level 5 battle nodes, but the drop rate isn't really realistic to help. This has to be really bad for newer players who have only been around a year or 2. I have around 300 myself right now and I feel like if I save those and keep saving (rather than upgrading some older ships I now have but won't really use - Resistance) I should be good for about the next 3 releases. After that it will be waiting months to save enough to upgrade anything.

I think a good option would be adding them to the Guild Activity shipments. It would also be nice if the Currency were more available there and in higher amounts. Seems like the currency appears less and less and it really is a small amount when it is there.