Forum Discussion

• I'll be completely honest. I selected that I will reserve judgment, but I am not particularly confident that the update to ships will be one that we enjoy. The last few things the CG has "updated" (TW scoring and number of teams requires, Sith raid rewards, etc.) have been ill thought out. In fact both examples were fairly quickly changed shortly after their respective releases. Both changes detract from player enjoyment as opposed to increasing it.

I have very little confidence that the new ships content will be any better. Given the recent track record, it will likely be insufficiently tested, unbalanced and possibly even worse than the current system.
  • Based on previous track records there'll be a bug and/or exploit that ruins and initial impression for the first week or so. Ignoring that as long as it gets rid of the; Chimera, Biggs, reaper, Vader, TIE, and other I don't care
  • Two of those options are valid for me. The changes sound good, but I am still reserving judgment on whether they are good until I get my hands on the gameplay.
  • I am leaning negative on these changes. I was looking for enhancing the ships and giving us Luke's x-wing and such. How about some crystals beyond top 20? All I can do is wait and see, but my boos and hisses are set on hair-trigger with the safety off.
    Thaladar
    New Spectator
    The entire Ships part of the game is stupid, poorly designed and 2.0 sounds worse.