Forum Discussion

mccristancho
Newcomer
3 hours ago

CG could add more player friendly and replayable modes.

Hi, I've been playing SWGOH for a while and have noticed tha after some time your options of gameplay get limited only to events that take too much time to appear and when appear there isn't anything worth in them, and GAC or Conquest that also doesn't have many things to do after you spend your Stamina or end the attack phase. With that in mind, it would be so great and marvelous if they added a training camp or a custom CAC where you could invite your friends and make a friendly championship between you and them, you could customize it so there would be only/none Gl's or would be able to use a certain amount of characters, only use dark/light sided characters... I think you all got the idea. Well, I could stay here and write about many other ideas, but I really wish they could add other different game modes focused on the guild players and alliance/friendly players, otherwise there isn't any reason to add players in the game, other than complete a challenge once.

That's all, hope you guys share the same feeling and ideas. And for you, would you like that there was added something like this or you'd like to ask for other thing ?

No RepliesBe the first to reply