Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Ships possible leading to hux

Since holdo or however you spell it is here for a resistance fleet command , why not get huxs into the game already and as fleet command. I prefer more ships first then any new ship battles

• She doesn't have a ship. Not sure if they will be doing another around of TLJ characters any time soon.
  • I know she doesn't have ship but not having hux is as bad as padme absent
  • "ObiJuanPollo;c-1540599" wrote:
    Kyno what are you waiting for? Gear her up!! Lol!

One more star. I find it works well to have set goals on farming to not spread myself too thin.
  • I hear ya Kyno! Just got distracted gearing up Greedo when my main project is TFP! Good thing stun cuffs drops frequently these days. Sorry to derail the OPs topic! But if Hux or Snoke is released as a FO fleet commander there's a chance a certain faction (ahem Resistance) might be necessary to obtain them (the opposing faction for legendary events). Holdo's kit is great! Im working on her right now as well
  • "Kyno;c-1540301" wrote:

She doesn't have a ship. Not sure if they will be doing another around of TLJ characters any time soon.

That's exactly where mine is sitting... MK3 Holos are just too rare to serve them up on a character you can't finish gearing,huh?